Being a mom means saying, "You can't do anything without me finding out about it".
Being a mom means being over-protective.
Being a mom means knowing the fat count of macaroni & cheese and happily serving it anyways.
Being a mom means believing that Dillon has no privacy rights.
Being a mom means intuitively knowing when Dillon has had a hard day.
Being a mom means worring about Dillon having a girlfriend when he's only in the first grade.
Being a mom means wondering if its normal that I feel jealous about his little girlfriend.
Being a mom means worring that I've become my mother.
Being a mom means wondering if I yell louder than my mother -
My vocal PITCH is higher and I think it has more of an echo.
Being a mom means that wondering if the neighbors heard me yell.
Being a mom means telling my husband about how many diapers I changed, the texture and the color. I dont know why I just feel the need to share these details....
Being a mom means being unable to imagine living one day without Dillon or Madalynn.
Being a mom means serving as a personal assistant to people much shorter than me.
Being a mom means making lists and schedules and posting them on the refrigerator.
Being a mom means realizing that my schedule means absolutely nothing to the baby.
Being a mom means praying that I'm making the right decision about vaccinations.
Being a mom means listening to the Jonas Brothers when I want to listen to Gwen Stefanie.
Being a mom means listening to Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre (UNCENSORED VERSION) when the kids arent in the car.
Being a mom means telling your son how big his muscles are.
Being a mom means talking to your baby all the time because this is how she will learn to talk.
Being a mom means believing my son is hearing impaired, since he doesn't seem to hear much of what I say.
Being a mom means reminding Dillon that, yes, I am the boss of him.
Being Dillons mom means freaking out inside wondering if he has ADD or ADHD.
Being a mom means not always telling your son what you think of him that day.
Being a mom means smelling your child's hands to make sure he really did wash them.
Being a mom means trading in my purse for a diaper bag.
Being a mom means stocking this diaper bag, my new purse, so full of stuff we need that I can hardly carry it.
Being a mom means decorating the house for every holiday.
Being a mom means posting everything about my husband and kids on this blog so that I can brag about them to you.
Being a mom means that I check and respond to emails at 2:00 am when I'm up with the baby.
Being a mom means feeling ecstatic one second-and then feeling overwhelmed and exhausted the next.
Being a mom means that I spend alot of time fantasizing about sleep.
Being a mom means knowing that you have to respect yourself or else your children won't respect you.
Being a mom means teaching your kids to respect themselves.
Being a mom means everytime I hear about something bad that happens I think, "What if that had been my child?"
Being a mom is getting spit up all down your favorite top and telling yourself how sweet it is.
Being a mom is thinking alot about my own mom and wondering how she survived me.
Being a mom means having the same "you had better be good in here, OR ELSE!", speech before you go into any public place.
Being a mom is writing about being a mom, while everyone in the house is snug asleep.
Dec 22, 2008
BEING A MOM MEANS:
What it means to be a MOM...
Being a mom means wondering why its called morning sickness when your sick all the time.
Being a mom is wondering if maybe you barfed the baby out.
Being a mom means complete strangers want to touch your stomach.
Being a mom means seriously considering that the neighbors ten-year old daughter COULD be a prospective babysitter.
Being a mom means believing your husband is sexually attracted to you at nine-months along.
Being a mom means giving your husband the lets get busy wink and just when you're about to forget that your pregnant, a little foot kicks you in the ribs.
Being a mom means having your husband rub your stomach untill the baby starts kicking, then being kept awake all night while he rolls over and goes to sleep.
Being a mom means having your heart stop when you see the first ultrasound.
Being a mom means smiling when you see tears running down your husbands cheek, while your listening to the babys heartbeat in the doctors office.
Being a mom is swearing that your never going to do this again even if it is an amazing miracale that his little spermies swim after all.
Being a mom means that after 36 hours of inducing labor, 4 hours of pushing only to end up having a c-section, that even after all of that, I might want to have another baby.
Being a mom means worrying that I couldn't possibly love this baby as much as I love Dillon.
Being a mom means feeling a flood of love for her so strong that I wonder why I worried.
Being a mom means listening to skinny bitches talk about how great it feels to be pregnant.
Being a mom sometimes means that you make proclamations to the world that this body is not for making babies and that your never doing this again.
Being a hysterical wife is when on the same day your husband gets a referral for a Urologist to get a vasectomy that night you spent crying in the living room where no one can hear. Then at 3:00 am go back to bed sobbing only to wake him and beg him not to make the appointment.
Being a wife is plain crazy when you have dreams about new babies a-week-and-a-half after having one.
Crazy is when you feel like making "save the spermies" and "make more babies" posters to picket your own house. All this after spending 10 months making "no more babies", speeches.
Being a wife means hoping that your husband will love you even when your losing it.
Being a mom means worrying about money - and then ordering baby pictures and birth announcements that cost $300.00.
Being a mom is believing the pediatrician when she suggests that wrapping cold cabbage leafs around your breasts will relieve the pain and help the milk dry up. Only to actually do it....and find out that it actually works. :-)
Being a mom is telling all of your girlfriends the great news that wearing cabbage leafs around your breasts really does dry up the milk.
Being a mom means thinking you're the luckiest person in the world.
Being a mom with breasts this big makes my husband think that he is the luckiest person in the world.
Being a mom is thinking that alot of coffee makes me a better mother.
Being a mom means being a role model because little eyes are always watching.(Don't worry they've already seen mommys big boobies.)
Being a mom means you can't swear and when you do slip up you feel extra bad. Part of the reason you'll feel bad is that if your kid repeats it, everyone knows where they got it from.
Being a mom means having eyes in the back of your head.
Being a mom means saying, "You can't do anything without me finding out about it".
Being a mom means being over-protective.
Being a mom means knowing the fat count of macaroni & cheese and happily serving it anyways.
Being a mom means believing that Dillon has no privacy rights.
Being a mom means intuitively knowing when Dillon has had a hard day.
Being a mom means worring about Dillon having a girlfriend when he's only in the first grade.
Being a mom means wondering if its normal that I feel jealous about his little girlfriend.
Being a mom means worring that I've become my mother.
Being a mom means wondering if I yell louder than my mother -
My vocal PITCH is higher and I think it has more of an echo.
Being a mom means that wondering if the neighbors heard me yell.
Being a mom means telling my husband about how many diapers I changed, the texture and the color. I dont know why I just feel the need to share these details....
Being a mom means being unable to imagine living one day without Dillon or Madalynn.
Being a mom means serving as a personal assistant to people much shorter than me.
Being a mom means making lists and schedules and posting them on the refrigerator.
Being a mom means realizing that my schedule means absolutely nothing to the baby.
Being a mom means praying that I'm making the right decision about vaccinations.
Being a mom means listening to the Jonas Brothers when I want to listen to Gwen Stefanie.
Being a mom means listening to Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre (UNCENSORED VERSION) when the kids arent in the car.
Being a mom means telling your son how big his muscles are.
Being a mom means talking to your baby all the time because this is how she will learn to talk.
Being a mom means believing my son is hearing impaired, since he doesn't seem to hear much of what I say.
Being a mom means reminding Dillon that, yes, I am the boss of him.
Being Dillons mom means freaking out inside wondering if he has ADD or ADHD.
Being a mom means not always telling your son what you think of him that day.
Being a mom means smelling your child's hands to make sure he really did wash them.
Being a mom means trading in my purse for a diaper bag.
Being a mom means stocking this diaper bag, my new purse, so full of stuff we need that I can hardly carry it.
Being a mom means decorating the house for every holiday.
Being a mom means posting everything about my husband and kids on this blog so that I can brag about them to you.
Being a mom means that I check and respond to emails at 2:00 am when I'm up with the baby.
Being a mom means feeling ecstatic one second-and then feeling overwhelmed and exhausted the next.
Being a mom means that I spend alot of time fantasizing about sleep.
Being a mom means knowing that you have to respect yourself or else your children won't respect you.
Being a mom means teaching your kids to respect themselves.
Being a mom means everytime I hear about something bad that happens I think, "What if that had been my child?"
Being a mom is getting spit up all down your favorite top and telling yourself how sweet it is.
Being a mom is thinking alot about my own mom and wondering how she survived me.
Being a mom means having the same "you had better be good in here, OR ELSE!", speech before you go into any public place.
Being a mom is writing about being a mom, while everyone in the house is snug asleep.
Being a mom means saying, "You can't do anything without me finding out about it".
Being a mom means being over-protective.
Being a mom means knowing the fat count of macaroni & cheese and happily serving it anyways.
Being a mom means believing that Dillon has no privacy rights.
Being a mom means intuitively knowing when Dillon has had a hard day.
Being a mom means worring about Dillon having a girlfriend when he's only in the first grade.
Being a mom means wondering if its normal that I feel jealous about his little girlfriend.
Being a mom means worring that I've become my mother.
Being a mom means wondering if I yell louder than my mother -
My vocal PITCH is higher and I think it has more of an echo.
Being a mom means that wondering if the neighbors heard me yell.
Being a mom means telling my husband about how many diapers I changed, the texture and the color. I dont know why I just feel the need to share these details....
Being a mom means being unable to imagine living one day without Dillon or Madalynn.
Being a mom means serving as a personal assistant to people much shorter than me.
Being a mom means making lists and schedules and posting them on the refrigerator.
Being a mom means realizing that my schedule means absolutely nothing to the baby.
Being a mom means praying that I'm making the right decision about vaccinations.
Being a mom means listening to the Jonas Brothers when I want to listen to Gwen Stefanie.
Being a mom means listening to Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre (UNCENSORED VERSION) when the kids arent in the car.
Being a mom means telling your son how big his muscles are.
Being a mom means talking to your baby all the time because this is how she will learn to talk.
Being a mom means believing my son is hearing impaired, since he doesn't seem to hear much of what I say.
Being a mom means reminding Dillon that, yes, I am the boss of him.
Being Dillons mom means freaking out inside wondering if he has ADD or ADHD.
Being a mom means not always telling your son what you think of him that day.
Being a mom means smelling your child's hands to make sure he really did wash them.
Being a mom means trading in my purse for a diaper bag.
Being a mom means stocking this diaper bag, my new purse, so full of stuff we need that I can hardly carry it.
Being a mom means decorating the house for every holiday.
Being a mom means posting everything about my husband and kids on this blog so that I can brag about them to you.
Being a mom means that I check and respond to emails at 2:00 am when I'm up with the baby.
Being a mom means feeling ecstatic one second-and then feeling overwhelmed and exhausted the next.
Being a mom means that I spend alot of time fantasizing about sleep.
Being a mom means knowing that you have to respect yourself or else your children won't respect you.
Being a mom means teaching your kids to respect themselves.
Being a mom means everytime I hear about something bad that happens I think, "What if that had been my child?"
Being a mom is getting spit up all down your favorite top and telling yourself how sweet it is.
Being a mom is thinking alot about my own mom and wondering how she survived me.
Being a mom means having the same "you had better be good in here, OR ELSE!", speech before you go into any public place.
Being a mom is writing about being a mom, while everyone in the house is snug asleep.







