SuperwomanDillonMadalynnYogaAesthetician

Dec 28, 2008

Cocktails

Today we went to our most frequent shopping spot, Babies are Us. Dillon knows right where the formula is and loves pointing out things his little sister needs. We had just finished analyzing all the Johnny Jumpers when Mike asked me, "If a year ago someone told you that next year at this time you'd be at a Babies-R-Us in Dallas Texas; would you have believed them?" Everyday is amazing. The simplest of things makes us both so happy. We enjoy being together and are so thankful that we have each other. I thank God everyday for bringing Mike into my life. Today I didn't have to put on my pushup bra, wear a short uniform, carry a 25 pound tray full of cocktails in a smoke-filled Casino. I didn't have to tell anyone what the score of the game was. I didn't have to fake a smile and pretend like I didnt notice stuff. I didn't have to ignor the perves hoping to get a gilps @** while I bent over to pick up a glass. I use to joke that, "I shouldnt be here, Im supposed to be a housewife fluffing pillows". Well my Self Proclaimed Prophecy has become a reality. Today I am picking out a bouncy for our daughter. Dillon is holding hands with my husband who adores us. We live in a gorgeous home in a beautiful neighborhood. Dillon has his mommy there to walk him to school and Madalynn gets my undivided attention. Mike loves the way I fluff his pillows and I feel like I Won the Real Jackpot. The only cocktails I serve up these days are Similac Alimentum Formula. The tips are Ok and the only thing that smells bad are baby burps.