SuperwomanDillonMadalynnYogaAesthetician

May 31, 2009

I Wish he Represented my District

This last year Dillon has proved that he can argue about anything. We suspect that he has a future in the legal profession. He has shown excellence in the field of debate. He has a passion for justice. He has a gift for finding the loophole. Dillon can interpret 3 or more ways to justify changing the bi=laws and manipulate anything with detailed reasoning that would passionately mislead any jury. Should we send him to second grade or law school? I am now wondering if any sort of school is necessary…maybe we should just send him straight to Congress. Why Congress? He has placed earmarks in the Jewett budget through creative interpretation of the law. Borrowing. "But Mom...I have seven dollars saved at home", when really he has four dollars. He knows exactly how much he has but threw strategic misleading and misinterpretation, I believed him. Like any good lawyer he used the 'with-holding the whole truth' tactic. Dilly is learning that 'In the Court of Mom' - with-holding the truth is the same as lying. So no more misguided borrowing on my part. The House law: Earning 1o marbles earns you 1 dollar . Maybe we should give him a little allowance based on GP (general principal). Then the argument would be talks on his justification of pay increases by $1 per week. Next I will overhear him calculating new allowance rates. His current calculations are made with marbles and brownie point plans made in Heaven, clearly increased for Backugan spending, on his behalf. Dillon is a Numbers guy, always counting. At age two he was counting every step up the stairs. There was a phase when I picked him up from pre-preschool, where he would give me the stats report on stuff like, "Mom my class has 4 blue chairs, 5 yellow & 6 red. The very mention of money brings * a twinkle of understanding to his rain man eyes. * "How can I get an extra dollar? more cents? more dollars?" (Four o'clock Judge Whapner, Four o'clock Judge Whapner). At this rate he will be receiving a Congressional salary before getting out of elementary school...