SuperwomanDillonMadalynnYogaAesthetician

May 15, 2009

Everything ever gone wrong can be traced back to a Evil woman who Bottle fed her babies

I have nipples Faulker - can you milk me? This goes out to all of my friends who feed with the TEET and look down on us bottle feeders. I said bottle feeders not bottom feeders. I tryed to givith my babies the boob, but they no taketh. During my pregnancy I looked forward to breastfeeding and the possibility of bonding with my baby while simultaneously providing her with gobs of antibodies and tailor-made nutrients. I didn't need to be convinced that "breast is best," because every time I picked up a book to read, I had to wade through chapters devoted specifically to convincing me that formula feeders are terrorists. Apparently, everything that has ever gone wrong in the world can be traced back to some evil woman who fed her baby a man-made imitation of breast milk via a plastic nipple. Everything wrong with adults can be linked back to the bottle feeders of the world! -- and if we took it to its logical conclusion we wouldn't be looking for Osama Bin Laden, in the war in terrorism. We would be looking for his mother and her stockpile of deadly Alimentum Similac. I use Dreft for washing the baby's blankets and clothes. We have 4 Ionic Pro air cleaner's throwout the house, we use allergen free air filters for the central air system, we do NOT have pet's, but none of this is enough to protect children from the endless evils that creep into your life, When Not Breastfead.