SuperwomanDillonMadalynnYogaAesthetician

Oct 10, 2009

Honor Student

We have to thank Miss Cashon for inspiring Dillon by making second grade so much fun. Mrs. Hill for teaching him building block techniques that have taken hold forming a sturdy foundation in his reading. He has always gotten A's in Math but struggled with reading and I was concerned about the possibility that he may be Dyslexic.
I can't help but brag about how PROUD we are of Dillon. The academic changes that we have seen in him compared to last year is so dramatic that I'm asking... Where is my Son? What have they done with him? Is this my kid? Did aliens abduct him and leave this robot replica of Dilly? If so, can we keep recharging the battery on this kid. It is awesome! Seriously Dillon - Honor roll? All A's and B's!!! This is amazing!
Last year, I was scared when we realized how far behind he was. After hours of one-on-one homework and doing hooked on phonics at home, along with wonderful teachers this year; we can see an amazing transformation resulting from his sense of accomplishment.