
What a great day. Justine gave us 2 adult tickets and a parking pass. Dillon's school gave him an admission ticket.

The weather was cool and the smell of corn dogs & cotton candy was in the air. We loaded up the stroller and went on a mission to find Justine's Blue Horses and to see Oprah at the Chevy Main Stage. I was the nerdy narrator..."Oh My God that's Gail her best friend," "look she has her Yellow microphone! the one from the 24
th Kick Off Party!" "Look there's Nate the home makeover guy!" People were looking over at me like... (Somebody shut that White girl up!!) Tina McBride sang then Alley came out dancing with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

. This was the third time Dillon has watched them in 'Real Life'. How many 7 year old's have Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Autographs? Pimp Dilly does. After Oprah, we stoped by the Big Tex, & watched the miniature trains.

We visited various shows, exhibits and booth's; all while looking out for Justine's Blue Horses. I had left the name of the building that they were out front of in the car. When we got to the main entrance there were two massive blue horse inlays in the waterfalls. I thought that they were Justine's until Dillon and I walked out to read the stone inscription. It read Pablo something? Next we walked threw the car shows. That was where Mike & Dillon had the most fun. In the center of the fairgrounds was the Cotton Bowl. Museums & Cultural Arts buildings surround the Cotton Bowl. When I saw the sign for the Aquarium something clicked... THATS where they are. We ventured off to the Aquariums and "Ta-Daaa! Blue Horse's". The Texas State Fair was great fun. Seeing Oprah marks off as it was on my things to do before I dye list. The only real expense was the $5's per ride. We have a 6-flags family pass so it was hard to justify all the rides Dillon went on but who could denie him of the Texas State Fair adventure? I am convinced that we will make the fair a Jewett Family tradition.
http://www.houseofjustine.com/