It's all fun and games until LISD cancels school. I have been disinfecting door handles and ranting on about washing hands this week. If Dillon isn't a germafobe, then he soon will be. We are in the midst of a swine flu pandemic, so I feel like in all fairness I should be serious and provide some tips on how to avoid contracting swine flu. Fortunately, my Hubby sent me this photo which serves as an excellent reminder of behaviors that should be avoided.
May 2, 2009
School Closed this Week
It's all fun and games until LISD cancels school. I have been disinfecting door handles and ranting on about washing hands this week. If Dillon isn't a germafobe, then he soon will be. We are in the midst of a swine flu pandemic, so I feel like in all fairness I should be serious and provide some tips on how to avoid contracting swine flu. Fortunately, my Hubby sent me this photo which serves as an excellent reminder of behaviors that should be avoided.








No comments:
Post a Comment