OK Its the Monday before surgery and I have three 1/2 day's to have everything in order. My OCD is amped into overdrive. God forbid I die in surgery and leave behind an UN-organized sock drawer. So seriously, I'm worried about Madalynn more than anyone. She's 28 months old and still needs mommy for everything. She is potty training and hopefully will stay motivated. I won't be able to lift her in the highchair or car seat. She loves to snuggle and hang off of me like a baby kangaroo so it will be really hard keeping her from bumping my incisions.
Feb 20, 2011
My Mommy Make-OveR Journey
OK Its the Monday before surgery and I have three 1/2 day's to have everything in order. My OCD is amped into overdrive. God forbid I die in surgery and leave behind an UN-organized sock drawer. So seriously, I'm worried about Madalynn more than anyone. She's 28 months old and still needs mommy for everything. She is potty training and hopefully will stay motivated. I won't be able to lift her in the highchair or car seat. She loves to snuggle and hang off of me like a baby kangaroo so it will be really hard keeping her from bumping my incisions.







