SuperwomanDillonMadalynnYogaAesthetician

Feb 20, 2011

You Can't come back from THAT !

If you don't like stories about Hormones, Giving Birth and Plastic Surgery then MOVE ON. This is the beginning of my Mommy Makeover Journey. To all my Mommy friends, I was going to disappear for a few months then come back with a flat tummy and say, 'I Joined Jenny'; or 'the South Beach Diet Rocks!'. Instead I will be totally transparent and honest. This Thursday I am going in for a complete Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck). Due to the fact that this is major surgery, it may take 6 to 9 weeks for a full recovery. Medium to heavy exercise can begin when my physician feels I'm ready to engage in normal activities again. I have done extensive research and feel confident in my surgeon Dr. Leland and believe that abdominal reconstruction is what's best for me. After giving birth to two beautiful babies one natural the other an emergency C-section; I can fairly say that being sawed open was difficult. I enjoyed the wonderful painkillers the hospital sent home with me and let's just say, I knew what it was like to be Courtney Love for a week. Having said that, You CAN'T come back from THAT!