If I focus on what I can do now, then I feel pretty good about where I am in the recovery. I'm still a bit hunched over and swollen so I'll stick to wearing my collection of stretchy yoga pants. I feel as though my middle is not yet strong enough to hold me upright without wearing the surgical binder. I was planning to post the shocking before and after muffin top photos but am not sure if it would benefit anyone unless they are also considering having a tummy tuck. Finally, in answering the Million Dollar question: Was it worth it? I can answer with a clear qualified YES!. I am certain that this was the best choice for me and am pleased that my stomach muscles were repaired.
Mar 24, 2011
Emotions & Support 4 weeks Post Op
I just have to give a big shout out and say I have a wonderful husband. Mike has been supportive threw out this entire process. There was never any major fear of something really bad happening to me. Probably the most frustrating thing was dealing with my fluctuating emotions and then witnessing the gory details. The first few days after surgery I was comp
letely dependent on him. We have two adorably needy children that were well cared for by my Hero Hubby.
If I focus on what I can do now, then I feel pretty good about where I am in the recovery. I'm still a bit hunched over and swollen so I'll stick to wearing my collection of stretchy yoga pants. I feel as though my middle is not yet strong enough to hold me upright without wearing the surgical binder. I was planning to post the shocking before and after muffin top photos but am not sure if it would benefit anyone unless they are also considering having a tummy tuck. Finally, in answering the Million Dollar question: Was it worth it? I can answer with a clear qualified YES!. I am certain that this was the best choice for me and am pleased that my stomach muscles were repaired.
If I focus on what I can do now, then I feel pretty good about where I am in the recovery. I'm still a bit hunched over and swollen so I'll stick to wearing my collection of stretchy yoga pants. I feel as though my middle is not yet strong enough to hold me upright without wearing the surgical binder. I was planning to post the shocking before and after muffin top photos but am not sure if it would benefit anyone unless they are also considering having a tummy tuck. Finally, in answering the Million Dollar question: Was it worth it? I can answer with a clear qualified YES!. I am certain that this was the best choice for me and am pleased that my stomach muscles were repaired.








No comments:
Post a Comment