
I was awoken with hugs, kisses & birthday wishes. Now thinking about where I was in life exactly 10 years ago from today; I am so proud to be at this stage in my life. The bodd was holly hotter but I'd rather have a little cellulite and all this maturity :) So seriously having a home with a hot hubby who loves me and two adorably needy kids, defiantly 'Takes the Cake!' no pun intended. Recovery at
7 weeks post surgery I can: 1. Wear Spandex instead of the binder. The joy of leaving off the binder is replaced with an intense hatred for Spandex.
2. Pick up my 28 pound daughter. Oh how I miss her snuggling into my neck while I hold her.
3. Go on walks and roll slow on the
Elliptical.
4. Shop mindlessly for hours. The Macy's clerk seemed skeptical, "You tried on all those things and only found one blouse?"
5. Lay in bed, on my back, tummy or side. This turns out to be a big deal because I love sleeping on my side.
6. Walk without hunching over. I still hunch a littler after a meal.
My next big task is to get back to being as active as I use to be. I really have to work on stamina. Life is pretty much back to normal as I'm well enough to do my thing. I have come so far, so fast and hope that in posting this it will be useful information for your journey incase you ever consider having a mummy tuck.